Many thanks to Pete Smith (in Canada) for his very informative and
interesting list;

to Trevor Joyce in Cork for his report on Mangan;

and to Lawrence Upton (in the U.K) for remarking the nuance that exist in
English (and unhappily not in Spanish) between "auto-" and "self" . As he
pointed:
"That displacement by recognising something like an English word, something
close to it which has diverged or been diverged from, made a clear label for
the different possibilities in the one overall act of auto / self biography."

Many thanks also to R I Caddel (in Durham) for
1) his remarks on Bunting, Reznikoff, Rakosi, Oppen and Zukofsky (I know
more than dozen of French contemporary poets that would change the Bible
for the books of the above listed authors - cf. Action Poetique magazine...),

2) and for considering mine as "an important, unanswered question".

Being a kind of alien to this list and not knowing well it rules, I am grateful
for the tips about a tradition which is not my own. Of course I know it is
not a "comparative literature" list, but I suppose that beyond the problems
with the language we have to deal each one with, there are many common
subjects to discuss for seeing how they work in our personal traditions.

Of course I can judge the proposals of many foreigner poets and arrive to
conclusions from my own point of view (which many times is determinated by
my tradition), but I think it is very pertinent to hear how they are perceived by
people of the same language. In this sense, lists and crossed opinions are very
helpful for understanding and for awake the curiosity as well.

Richard, you're wrong. I'm not going to say: "Oh No, that's not what I meant
at all". We are talking about what I meant and I'm happy for it.

Thank you again

Jorge Fondebriderr