     Did other list-members see Drew Milne`s contribution to the
"Don`s Delights" column in the Guardian`s Higher Education
supplement, Tuesday of last week?  Our Drew riffled thru the deck
of his voluminous reading to choose the one text which inspired
him to become Drew Milne, and settled upon Endgame.
     Anyway, along the way he mentioned his involvement in young
persons` musical groups (a phase cut short by his reading
Adorno`s famous essay on the second album by Bros.) and I was
wondering if anyone knew the name or names of any bands that
Drew belonged too?  Like everyone else, I`ve heard the rumours
that he performed the sax break in Gerry Rafferty`s "Baker Street"
and the plangent whistling in "Wind of Change" by The Scorpions,
but what are the facts?  He wasn`t in Meat Whiplash, was he?

all best
robin