Issue 4 of `Lynx: Poetry from Bath' is now released and is available at

      http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html

The core of the magazine is critical articles on poetry.
Frequency of publication will depend on the quality of submissions
and we'll have to see how long it takes to collect together another 100K.
The remit is the world of poetry in the broadest sense and the emphasis
is on readability. It is not an academic journal.

In the fourth issue are poems from Richard Fein, Mary Herrington-Perry,
Peter Larkin, William Oxley, Kenneth Wolman.
The articles have Nicholas Johnson on Bill Griffiths, Peter Larkin's noted
paper `Innovation contra Acceleration', Ann Skea on Ted Hughes and the
British Bardic Tradition, Fred Beake draws comparisons between Spenser and
Theocritus, and I list my favourite books of poetry of 1997.
I have, as usual, included a set of links for British and Irish poetry sites.

Please come and pay a visit. The site is text-only at

      http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html

Submissions are welcome.