We do exult. And when shall it be published? Regards to Tom Seiler.

At 22.04 30/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Carissimi amici,
>
>Gaudete et exultate!
>
>Hodie primam translationem ad linguam anglicam Petri Abaelardi commentariae
>in epistolam Sancti Pauli ad Romanos complevi!
>
>Gratia Deo, gratia Deo, gratia maxima Deo.
>
>Steve Cartwright
>Universitas Michiganensis Occidentalis
>
>(Please forgive cross-postings!)

____
Julia Bolton Holloway, [log in to unmask]
Hermit of the Holy Family
via del Partigiano 16, Montebeni, 50014 FIESOLE, ITALY
http://members.aol.com/juliansite/Juliansite.htm

She beheld her God that is her Maker, marvelling with great reverence that
he would be born of her that was a simple creature of his making. For this
was her marvelling, that he that was her Maker would be born of her that is
made.
Julian of Norwich, 'Showings', Westminster Manuscript, fol. 72 verso