Hi Diane
   Just to let you know that I'm interested,.  I';ve subscribed to the
mailing list.
   Are the mail archives available on the Web?

Thanks

Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly, UK Web Focus
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, England, BA2 7AY
Email:  [log in to unmask]     URL:    http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/
Homepage: http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/b.kelly.html
Phone:  01225 323943            FAX:   01225 826838