Greetings one and all!

I am hoping that some of you might be able to help in regard to the cult of
St. Luke.  I have a graduate student working on the artistic culture of the
cult of Luke, particularly in Padua, and the practice of the cult in
general in Medieval Europe.  Of particular interest is the tradition of
Luke as a painter and representations of Luke painting the Virgin prior to
c.1450.  I would be grateful for any input and ideas of where to turn for
additional informtion.  I have located relics of Luke in Padua and Prague,
(not to mention the discaounted relics in Venice).  Does anyone have any
leads on the location of other relics of Luke?

Thank you,

Scott B. Montgomery
School of Art and Art History
Art Building 100E