At 9:17 AM -0500 1997-09-09, Jon Knight wrote:
>This appeared on the lis-elib-tech mailing list (a list dealing with
>technical issues in the UK Electronic Libraries programme) and I thought
>I'd forward it here for your edification.
>
>Tatty bye,
>
>Jim'll
>
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>Jon "Jim'll" Knight, Researcher, Sysop and General Dogsbody, Dept. Computer
>Studies, Loughborough University of Technology, Leics., ENGLAND.  LE11 3TU.
>* I've found I now dream in Perl.  More worryingly, I enjoy those dreams. *

We had a very thorough discussion of resource types mid-summer (in contrast
to the present, in which this list is quiet as a tomb).  You can look them
up in the metadata archives.  So far the best reference, IMHO (but only
because I'm from the "hierarchal structure camp") is the following web page:
http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Metadata/structuralist.html

Good Luck!

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:[log in to unmask]               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]