I don't know if it's the coffee I'm drinking or the beautiful day dawning
out my window, but I am changing the drafts in response to this request.
"Environment" in both the minimalist and structuralist drafts is now
"Interactive", which, I believe, brings it more in compliance with what
has come before and will also take care of Arthur's concern. Since no one
had expressed any great love for the former term I doubt anyone will much
miss it. If I'm wrong I'm sure I'll find out...Thanks,
Roy Tennant