The British Archaeological Association's webpage is up and
running and can be found on:
http://britac3.britac.ac.uk/cba/baa/

This page provides details of the activities of the Association
and contacts should you wish to inquire further.  Details of
the last summer conference have been retained so viewers
can appreciate  what occurs on one.  Speakers at previous
conferences have included members of the medieval-religion
list, for example Sam Riches (on a certain alterpiece), Sophie
Oosterwijk and, at the first conference that I attended,
JimBugslag.

I am happy to hear any comments anyone has on the page.

The Association is grateful to the Council for British
Archaeology and the British Academy for providing space on
 their server, and especially to Dr Mike Heyworth (deputy
director of the CBA) for his vital assistance.
Antonio da Cruz
Map Curator
University of Liverpool