Roy and the typists

If only you would would stop for a moment and listen to people who actually
work in this medium (World Wide Web).

What we do in this convergent space is definitely not what your resource types
describe. Hierarchical systems overlap in this medium to the point where these
divisions are absurd.

The most glaring omission is a sense of the length and breadth of the screens -
of the datascape. Where can we stand to get a sense of this space ? Is the
screen simply a piece of digitised paper (pages) or is it part of a vast
terrain of data ?

I will say no more except to say that I think you are wrong in your approach.
You are misguided and blind to what is actually there.

Regards

Simon Pockley