At 6:18 PM -0000 7/14/97, Terry Kuny wrote:
>   Also, SOUND should also have sound.broadcast since
>   I know that alot of radio stations are doing
>   broadcast on the net (which may have speech/music/
>   ambient sounds).
What about real-time (ie, RealAudio, etc) sounds, ie. real-time events
broadcast (or originally broadcast) live?
>10. Webpage: everything is a webpage. I think
>    homepage is the better and common description of a
>    top-level page to some organization or person's website.
>    In any event, it needs a note to qualify the scope of the
>    resource-type.
>
>    webpage.organization = document.homepage.organization
>    webpage.personal = document.homepage.personal
>
>    homepage.personal is not the same as document.biography
>
>Enough for now...
You could say that...:-7  Really, this is a very good, very thorough, very
non-ambiguous explanation of the types.  I had felt the same way about the
webpage term, but didn't know how to place it...homepage was, in my opinion
also, a more suitable replacement.

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:[log in to unmask]               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]