At 8:37 PM -0000 7/1/97, Misha Wolf wrote:
>Your example may raise hackles as an expiry date does not truly fall
>within the
>semantics of DC.date.
::cringes:: whoops! Pardon my ignorance.  It was the only example I could
come up with--I didn't know that it wasn't covered under DC.date.

When it comes to language, I'm thinking more about language-specific terms
that might become applicable (particularly in events/places/ideas
specifically associated with a certain culture).

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:[log in to unmask]               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]