Following the recent messages about the security issues surrounding electronic
delivery, I would like to mention the work done by the SCOPE Project.

We have developed a system which offers the following features:

Read only documents
    These cannot be copied, 'captured' or saved/exported in a usable form.

Authorised printing
    Pre-registered users may print only one copy.
    All printed copies will be watermarked with the user's name.

Full reporting
    A full and flexible set of reports, tailored to stakeholders can be produced
either automatically or on request.

The system uses PDF technology with extra plug-ins at both the creation and
reading/printing stages. The system is currently being tested but to date there
have been no breaches of security.

For further information get in touch with me at the contact points below.

George Pitcher
Technical Manager
SCOPE Project Technical Unit
Napier University, Edinburgh