Dear all

You will be pleased to know that RGS-IBG Council have agreed to the
proposed Contract Research and Teaching Staff Forum!

A big THANK YOU to all who have agreed to join the forum and be part
of the committee and to the equal opps working group who helped to
get this off the ground.

There are a lot of things that need to be done to ensure our
continued survival and I will be badgering people over the course of
the summer for their help. The plan is to have everything up and
running so that we can have an inaugural meeting at the Annual
Conference, where we can have a proper launch of the forum.

At the moment, I am stuck in thesis hell (again) but when I emerge I
will be in touch will all the prospective members. Until then, thanks
to all for their support.

Best wishes
Shaun Fielding
The Tavistock Institute.