Dear sir,

	I am writing to you to know if you can help me with an essay which BT
plc has asked me to do. The assignment is to examine the factors that
senior managers of a car manufacturing should take into account when
determining their pricing policy. If you could advise me of what books
or where I can look for information useful for this topic, I would be
very grateful.
	I am about to undertake a degree in Business studies, in September. If
I complete this assignment BT will sponser me. Therefore you can
understand why I have come to you.

your sincerely Charles Warren ( BT Manager of ISDN)