---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   Lou Burnard, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
TO:     (unknown), INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
DATE:   5/6/97 8:36 PM

RE:     intext pulls plug

|> If this is a problem that anyone is interested in following up, you
might
|> like to check out the two content analysis techonlogy demos on our Web
|> site. In both cases they accept a URL and return either a set of
keywords
|> and phrases, or a hyperlinked summary. See
|>
|> http://www.intext.com.au

|I just tried your Precison keyword generator on my home page at:-
|http://www.poulter.demon.co.uk/

|'Home page' was one of the keywords recommended along with some overly
vague
|ones ('page', 'web page', 'published', 'open letter', 'co.uk' etc) and a
|worrying one ('child porn'). In fact if I was the litigious sort, I might
be
|more than a little upset with that last one :-)

I just tried to access this demo (mainly to make sure that my site has
plenty
of child porn on it too) and found that it is now "under construction". Ah
well....

Lou