Dear Jim,
    It seems now a long time since I met you at the confession conference.  Thanks for clarifying my
Douai reply yesterday;  I keep my books at home, & remembered afterwards that I had actually
bought in Paris at Vrin & have at home the edition, which I had found not useful for the things in
which I'm interested  [I'll be writing to Ampleforth to offer its loan];  I had just completely forgotten.
More to the point of this e-mail, have you a telephone no?  Mine are, work 01904-432955, home
01904-624783;  somev time when I'm across in Leeds it would be nice to meet.       Cheers,  Pete