Jeanette Lyons of the British Dyslexia Assocation is enquiring
about dyslexic adult experiences of asking PACT for grants for
equipment, IT and other, to enable them to do their jobs
in their workplace, or to obtain employment.

We understand that PACT - Placement, Assessment and
Counselling Teams based in UK Local Employment Services,
can help employers of disabled adults with funds for equipment,
and can suggest suitable jobs and training courses to
unemployed disabled adults.

Jeanette would like to collect case studies of successful and
unsuccessful applications.

I would be grateful if you would send brief details to me,
for Jeanette to follow up as she wishes. Please include:
Where in the country you are?
Successful/not successful?
Equipment requested?
How Jeanette can contact you for further details?

Regards
Jean Hutchins
British Dyslexia Association Computer Committee Member