This document, in the main, has been produced using a new voice recognition package which allows continuous and speech.

To say I am impressed by the package is probably one of the understatement's of the year.

Although I am only into my first hour of using the package I can already correct what I have said, or to be more accurate, what the package has thought I have said, quickly and accurately.

The package I am using now is in fact a development package and I must say that I am looking forward to seeing the full package as soon as it becomes available.  Even if they only improved be package by 10 percent it will be one of the most impressive pieces of software I have ever worked with.

This package is Dragon NaturallySpeaking and it is the first of this type to be issued and I am sure that you are all aware that the other main players in the game will be issuing their products in the near future.

I will not strain my luck with this package anymore but will transmit this news now.

For those interested in voice recognition packages the next few months will be one of the most exciting periods since voice recognition for PCs became a reality.

Peter Childs
Hi-Grade, Southampton
Student Support Manager