Posted on behalf of Blythe School.

   SPECIAL SCHOOLS PLEASE WRITE TO US.

   We are a special education school in Coleshill, near
   Birmingham in the Midlands of England, with about 100
   students from age 6 to age 18.  Our Further Education group
   (over 16s) has been on the Internet for a year, but usage
   has not been very great so far.

   We are looking for another school in another country for an
   experiment in TWINNING SCHOOLS. This will be a *serious* and
   *committed* arrangement, with messages passing between us at
   least 3 times each week, and with students being twinned
   with their opposites in the other country.

   We are happy for information about favourite music groups
   and sports to be exchanged, but we believe that it is
   important for our students to have a focus on 'life skills',
   and so we want to start a series of exchanges about food
   and diet preferences.

   Please write direct to [log in to unmask] telling us
   something about your school.  Serious exchanges will start
   in September, after the summer holidays.

These exchanges will be monitored by several teachers, but
the main contact at Blythe School will be Emily Hannaby.
For further information please write to Emily at

Tom Holloway - (+44) (0) 1926 888333
Director --- the Chatback Trust (UK)
Home: 01926 771772 Fax: 01926 771707
Internet:   [log in to unmask]