Others may know better but... despite the work going on involving audio
cascading stylesheets, pwWebSpeak etc., I think you may be just as well off
providing the data as straightfoward .txt ordered by different fields on
different pages. These can be read onscreen, or via a lynx / speech combo,
or downloaded and read through Hal & Apollo once loaded into a
wordprocessor.

Kind regards,

Rob Lauder, Hereward College

Dear All,
We are in the process of converting our catalogue of recordings,
which we advertise on the Web, into a Microsoft Access file.
I want to be certain before we start that a searchable database like
this is easily accessible for visually impaired people, assuming they
have a suitable browser.
If anybody has any experience or tips they could share with us I
would be very grateful.
Many thanks.
Karin
=====