Suzie, et al
There is a very useful booklet which Skill produced last year which has
a guide to 'fees' payable to non-medical helpers.  For the reason Alison
Courtney outlines it would be best to set your own within the
constraints and make them locally reasonable. The booklet is  A5 and
red covered and seems to have walked from my desk! Skill will know which
one you mean.
Best wishes