I tried here and found full info. on this software:

http://www.acrontech.com/

Celia

At 08:46 20/01/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Thank you for your rather strange mailing. Could I have a snail mail
>catalogue and pricing? Do you have British agents?
>
>Dave Lyons
>
>On Thu, 16 Jan 1997 10:31:04 -0500 Acrontech
><[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>> Hello, this is an announcement from Acrontech.
>>
>> Our company has just released a revolutionary software program
>> for large print, speech and braille.  The Personal Organizer is
>> a fully accessible integrated package allowing a sight impaired person
>> to accomplish many daily tasks such as:
>>
>> 1. Write and spell check letters. Address the letters and print them
>> along with their envelopes automatically from the built-in address book.
>> All letters and envelopes are automatically type set every time.
>>
>> 2. Schedule appointments and reminders in a uniquely designed and
>>    accessible Calendar.
>>
>> 3. Take charge of your finances.  Write checks on your own checkbook
>>    even with speech.
>>
>> 4. File recipes, create shopping lists and store other items of interest
>>    in a simple way.
>>
>> 5. Write Journal entries and find them later with a single word,
>>    contained in a particular entry.
>>
>> 6. Use the scientific or basic calculator for any calculation.
>>    At the end, copy the result in a letter, a note or on your check amount
>>    line.
>>
>> 7.  When using large print, format the screen for vertical reading
>>     to eliminate scrolling across the line.
>>
>> This is only a partial list of all the useful features incorporated
>> in the Personal Organizer software.  Acrontech has a demo available
>> that could be sent to you by post or E-mail.  Downloading it from
>> our web site is also another convenient way.
>>
>> Please send us a quick E-mail note or give us a call at 1-800-245-20-20
>> if you wish to further discuss this product.
>>
>> Thank you.
>> nder the direction of US Attorney General Janet Reno
>> and the Office of the Attorney General for the
>> State of California under the direction of Daniel Lungren are  investigating
>> the following credit card companies for falsifying billing
>> statements: If you ever made a partial payment on your credit card and
had them
>> charge a late payment fee you may want to
>> contact these offices about participation in the conviction of the
>>

>David M. Lyons, Department of Computer Science,
>University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester,
>Essex, UK, C04 3SQ
>Tel - (44 1026) 872674
>Fax - (44 1206) 872788

Welfare & Information Officer, King's College London, Macadam Bldng, London
WC2R 2LS
Tel: 0171 873 2530   Fax: 0171 873 2754 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Produced using voice activated software; apologies for uncorrected errors.