I am interested in the titles used, number of staff members employed, and
job descriptions of those within your institutions responsible for the
support of students with disabilities. It would help me in my attempts to
improve support for disabled students at King's College London. It is
obviously difficult to suggest improvements within a virtual vacuum.
Although I may be able to guess at the provisions made for students with
disabilities within various institutions the members of this mail list will
be more able to answer these questions for me.

I will understand if none of you have the time to get much information to me
(by e-mail to avoid excessive noise on this list), but will really
appreciate anything you send my way. I'm using Eudora Light and can take
Microsoft Word documents as attachments, if that makes anything easier.

Many thanks in advance,

Celia
Welfare & Information Officer, King's College London, Macadam Bldng,
London WC2R 2LS Tel: 0171 873 2530   Fax: 0171 873 2754
Produced using voice activated software; apologies for uncorrected errors.