Dear Margaret Morgan,

I am sure that you have thought carefully before asking the question, but
have you asked the disabled people concerned whether they would even get on
one of these? (Or of your insurance situation for their use? and the fire
implications on the floors that you access with one?)

Not a single disabled person that I have asked would get into one, and I
have seen a large number of these in cupboards never to be used.

Obviously there are occasions where this would appear to be the only
alternative, but there may be others which could provide a longer lasting
more usable solution?

Perhaps if you briefly describe its proposed use the list may be able to
come up with some alternatives?

Gimson is available on Leicester (0116) 236 6779 but I refer to my comment
above!

Redards

James

James Holmes-Siedle