Mary of Oxford Brookes wrote:

> Can anybody point me in the right direction for information on Computer based
> assessment programs for Adult Dyslexic's?

At the recent Dyslexia in Higher Education conference held at
Dartington Hall in Devon, there was a paper given by Dr Dorota
Zdzienski of the Hornsby Institute concerning a new programme which
she is developing which I believe does this.  I can't tell you about
pros and cons because it's not in general use yet, however it looked
very interesting.  Sorry I don't know the telephone number for the
Hornsy Inst. but no doubt someone else will!

Hope this is useful.

Alison Courtney

Alison Courtney
South West Regional Access Centre