For your information.

My company, Dancing Dots, has developed the GOODFEEL Braille Music
Translator.  We also distribute both JFW and Cakewalk.  We can certainly
sell you Cakewalk, although I would be surprised if you could not find it
a bit closer to your home!

I understand that two very talented blind musicians who are also quite
technically savvy, spent a few productive days at Henter-Joyce
headquarters making Cakewalk and JFW even more friendly.  A recent post to
the MIDI-Mag listserv says that a JFW release supporting these
enhancements is only weeks away!

If you would like more information on our GOODFEEL Braille Music
Translator, please contact me directly.  MIDI-Mag is also a good source
for information about blind poeple and their use of MIDI hardware and
software.

Regards,

Bill McCann
President

Dancing Dots
Please visit our recently updated web site:  http://www.netaxs.com/~ddots
(That's slash tilde d dots as in: d d o t s )

Tel:  610  352-7607                Fax:  610  352-4582
130 Hampden Road, third floor      Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Upper Darby,  PA  19082-3110

-
To unsubscribe, see the home page
http://jfw.home.ml.org
Steve Metcalfe
Division of Assistive Resources and Technology
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1482 440550 ext. 4029
Fax: +44 (0)1482 441411
EMail [log in to unmask]