Last Year Paul Dilley wrote:
>I've tried a shareware mouse cursor enlarger called Metamouse,
>although we had some unreliability while running in Word on a
>network. I'd favour MS IntelliPoint, supplied with the MS Mouse
>(some suppliers don't give it to you - find one who will!). Also,
t>he In-Control tools that come with the Diamond Stealth display

and last September Phil Henderson wrote:
>I have a client who has a visual impairment using Windows 3.11. He
>finds the enlarged cursors available such as those supplied with
>Logitech mice very helpful......

Does anybody know of any others, preferably from UK distributors and
non-shareware (to simplify purchasing) and that are stable under Windows 95?
(Is the MS IntelliPoint software available separately?)
This is for use on a Toshiba laptop and therefore there may be an issue
about ensuring that it works with the Toshiba Trackpoint device - or is the
physical pointing device completely separate from the pointer display
software?

Phil Satchell
Technical Project Officer, Office for Students with Disabilities
Open University