dEAR cLARE, DOES that mean that your students are ghettoised in residences.
We dot our students around all over the place and an omission on an
application form whould not cause us to not give a small f   ridge when
required.  What would happen if a student became diagnosed after being
admitted?  Would they still have to go without.  Does not make sense to me,
we are not talking of megga bucks!  Regards, Lroetto.At 12:55 06/11/97