Simon

> We're getting a little confused about the difference between Dragon Single
> and Dragon Solo.
>
> Is there a difference if so what?
>
> It would appear that the Solo is only available for one application from a
> limited choice ie. Word, Excel etc but that the Single (which is cheaper!)
> supports Word plus a number of other packages.

As I understand it, Single was for the American market only, Solo is
the UK version. Hence some words will be spelled incorrectly in
Single. I not sure if there is any difference in the recognition
engine.

Regards

Paul Dilley, Technical Manager
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities, University of Westminster
** The Central London Access Centre ** NFAC **

Tel: +44 171 911 5000 Fax: +44 171 911 5162 http://www.wmin.ac.uk/ccpd/