We have been offering regular Disability & Technology Awareness
courses for LEA Awards officers and Access Centre Staff.

This week we have a poorly subscribed Technology day on Thursday 5th
June. Dave Laycock has authorised me to offer some free places to
members of dis-forum who may be interested.

The day consists of a basic introduction to the PC and mainstream
software followed by a look at input and output hardware and
software. We cover voice in & out, monitors, printers, etc.

Please email direct to me to book or for further information.

Regards

Paul Dilley, Technical Manager
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities, University of Westminster
** The London & South East Regional Access Centre **

Tel: +44 171 911 5000 Fax: +44 171 911 5162 http://www.wmin.ac.uk/ccpd/