	Dear all,

	My name is Olivier (so as you might be able to tell, I'm French) and
I have cerebral palsy.  I am a final year student in Modern Languages at
Coventry University, with a place on the MA in Disability Studies
at Leeds University, starting in September.  I'm hoping that this will
allow me to pursue a career in the field of disability advice work.

	I have received funding for my degree in Coventry from a French
organisation (AGEFIPH), which has paid for my two helpers.  I have applied
for them to fund the MA, but need alternatives should my application
fail.  Does anybody know any organisations that I should contact?  It's
hard enough, I realise, for British students to find such funding, and my
case is not helped by my non-resident status.

		Cheers,

			OLIVIER MOREL.