The SKILL disability directory for LEA Awards Officers is available
on our web site for download. Surf to:

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/ccpd/skdirect.htm

It is available in straight Word 6 .doc format as well as a zipped
version. I have also provided a zipped RTF (rich text format)
document that should load into most wordprocessors.

Let me know if other formats are required.

For those without web access I will try to make them available as
files associated with dis-forum. However, converting to text produces
a messy result. Therefore, I intend to post either as RTF or as a
uuencoded zipped Word 6 file. They are big files that exceed the
maximum size I can post, so it will take some work to get them into
suitable 'chunks'. Let me know if there is any demand for this before
I waste my time!

Paul Dilley, Technical Manager
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities, University of Westminster
** The London & South East Regional Access Centre **

Tel: +44 171 911 5000 Fax: +44 171 911 5162 http://www.wmin.ac.uk/ccpd/