Hello Everyone,

I'm currently still researching information, on investigating the level of
IT
support and Training given to student's with disability/learning
difficulties
within U.K H.E instituitions. I'm trying to gain a balanced view of H.E
position and standards regarding the quality and performance of training
and support.

I would be grateful for any co-operation/ information relating to training
programmes, support...etc available. This would include training/support
structures,
funding (i.e LEA, University's contribution).

I would also be interested in the Service Level Agreements (SLA) made by
University's when Considering support for these students.

IF any one has comments, experiences or examples, I would be interested to
listen to them.

Thanks for your time.

Stephen Ingram.
Information Officer