Elizabeth,

WordPerfect 6.1 doesn't do it for me, as my slightly ancient PC-to-Mac
translation package won't handle it. Is it possible you could send that
list as a plain text file - preferably cut & pasted from your wordprocessor
straight into the body of an e-mail message?

As for your suggestion - "Perhaps a group of
interested british-poets might like to apply to come for a study session
with my selection, or another."

- this is an excellent idea. I was unable to come to your talk as you know,
because I was working, but if a few of us could agree on a mutually
convenient date that would be good.

Can't be at the Voice Box reading tonight, after all, as I'm packing to go
away for a coupla days (witnessing my piece being played at Cheltenham).

Ken