Absolute complete utter deadline for proposals for the sub voicive
colloquium 1997 to be held on 18th October 1997 at senate house university
of london is Saturday 12th June

topics to be covered as already advised

we do not want papers as such but people to spark off sensible but
enjoyable discussion

therefore not too long

we need outline + title

nb the programme is filling up now so this is not a desperate cry but
trying to be fair to one and all - if you arent proposing or if we dont
accept we still hope that you will come and participate

details of arrangements will be distributed by post from svp and the
university in september and will also be posted on this list

i am sure no one's there but have a good summer anyway

Lawrence Upton