| From: Robert Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
|
| Lawrence outlined the Domestic Ambient Noise collaboration between
| himself and Bob Cobbing. He showed texts and particularly for those
| who had not experienced the kind of notation for performance in the
| essentially hybrid area of concrete peotry, this was good.

May I add to clarify?

I mentioned DAN and I showed COLLABORATIONS which grew out of DAN but are
different in method. I showed a text of Bob's from which he did a demo
performance and I showed texts by Geof Huth

I didn't take my allocated time because we were running over, so I didn't
develop my argument fully, but my position is that such work - which I
would not call _concrete poetry_ is not hybrid