Ric Caddel was very kind to make my announcement for me but, if everyone
will bear with me (now that I have my e-mail connection back temporarily
before moving on to Mexico ...), I'd like to reiterate the ad:

Peter Riley: "Snow Has Settled [....] Bury Me Here" is just out and may
be had at gbp 5.95 from Ian Robinson, Oasis Books, 12 Stevenage Road,
London SW6 6ES. I'm not sure what the postage will be, but it should not
be extortionate. I imagine that Peter's own book mailorder service will
be supplying it too.

Though I say it myself, it's a good book, and will particularly appeal
to those of you who responded to, say, "Alstonefield", "Sea Watches" and
"Noon Province". Those who do not know this strand of Riley's work might
give it a try for - as Ric accurately put it - "its polished, exact,
easy voice". Yes. Definitely.

I'm signing off from the list today, but hope to be back on once I'm in
Mexico ...

have a good summer everyone, or what's left of it.

best regards

Tony Frazer