Thanks for that review Ken.
I'd heard that the curatorial mix was a tad compromised from within the ICA.
They're such a tacky organisation  -  only delighted that John's getting
such proper exposure and strong profile.

On the subject of John Cayley's work can I also strongly recommend:

the Electronic Book Review
(http://www.altx.com/ebr/)

it's a fine website, with a lot of articles worth reading and downloading.
John has a mischieveous piece in the most recent Issue 5  -  on
"(electro)poetics". Great / provocative pieces by Harry Mathews, Issa Club
and Stephanie Strickland amongst others too. Back issues worth checking out
for  a review that is still emerging, but that has a lot to offer.

Go surf it

love and love
cris