well now, I'd gnash that I was never on the P&G fast track, all properly
indignant etc, and feel as if 'Prynnite' was at best an anxious and
equivocal self-reference - more an admission of the partial validity of
being called, than a vainglorious (or opposite) attempt to stylise myself
positively.

Having coughed up the idea that HWWR might be construed
within a technical traditional of religious verse, I suppose I ought to
substantiate.  I will do this, but not immediately - I'm about to write
an article, wouldn't want to pre-empt myself.  When it's finished, I'll
perform the requisite bandying.  Sorry seemingly to go coy,