Straw man is right, that's what I meant to convey by -apodosis- - the set
up is assumed to be conditional and the first condition assumed, ie that
(for the yet again LPs) there's a big mainstream windscreen in the sky, or
(for those opposed) that there's some kind of a marching band.  Need there
be.  By the way, what -is- the current qualification for the post of
'Cambridge' poet?  Is Riley one really?  Did I spell Worzel (Wurzel?)
correctly?  Regards to all, k (from Cambridge II, steps of the Woodward
Trial - that must've been large news back home?  Just as the newer
verdict was given, a satellite link here was supposed to broadcast the
decision across the nation (world?) via e-mail/internet; the connection
blew, somehow, just beforehand; the link-up failure was AS BIG news, on
our local station, as the verdict.  Give it three or four years, it'll be
trial by some kind of post-Mario, hop 'n' splat arcade game)