John,
   Very many thanks for your recit which has just arrived - oh, what
it is to be a real writer and be able to charge straight down the
avenue. I think i remain a sort of Thomas Gray amateur. Thanks also
for Salt's new Hejinian. I look forward to reading them both, though
it may have to be after that review.
   No response to your Gr7 so far from the list. I will download it
tonight and take it home with me. Might be able to prompt something
tomorrow.
  I must admit admit I have spent the morning sketching out the first
section of a new poem of mine, "Whitefield in Wild Wheel" - not so
much a sparse clump of trees this time as what wheels round it, the
dynamics of desertification and reassertion. I've got behind with it
and it needs to happen now before it goes off the boil. I'll send you
the new book I mentioned the other day.
Best w
Peter
Peter Larkin