Thanks to Robert for his useful reports. As far as my contribution
went, it was rather over-written for the occasion and I also cut to
keep up the discussion flow. Robert mentions the point about "re-
version": what I suggested is that the term comprehends the
necessity of new versioning from within innovation, but
also the possibility of allowing that innovation to usefully  revert,
ie  not letting go on the always scarce possibilities of
nurture and sustainability, rather than innovation as a clearing of
the decks, or  breaking out as a sort of too easily consumed
expenditure.
  I'd like to thank Ken Edwards and RSE for the bookstall at the
colloquium. This was very efficiently arranged and a great boon to
the other publishers like myself who were able to participate.
Peter
Peter Larkin
Philosophy & Literature Librarian
University of Warwick Library