Chris Stowell wrote:
: My company (due to my suggestion) is looking to implement as full as
: possible compatibility with your hardware and software, how would we go
: about doing it?
There is a precis of some of the main accessibility issues on our web site
at http://www.dyslexic.com.rational.htm (and links to some of the other
fuller sources).

In addition there are comments that were made in this forum and elsewhere
last year about writing web pages accessibly, particularly from the point
of view of dyslexia.There's a fair bit of it, so I won't cut and paste it
here. Much of this applies directly to VI people, who also want speech
feedback. And, (with a couple of minor exceptions), if you write so that
dyslexic people can read easily, you are writing so that anybody can read
easily. Of course, you should be considering the needs of dyslexic people
in their own right, anyway. There are many more of them than VI people, I
think, at least on the web.

Ian Litterick

iANSYST Ltd Dyslectech  Email [log in to unmask]
The White House, 72 Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN, UK
Tel(+44) (0)1223 42 01 01. Fax(+44) (0)1223 42 66 44
FREEPhone from UK only 0500 14 15 15
web url http://www.dyslexic.com