Can anyone help?

Subject:       Travel
To:            [log in to unmask]
Date:          Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:36:10 -0500 (EST)
From:          "Jeremy David Meadows" <[log in to unmask]>

I am a student in the USA at Michigan State University and am planning a trip
to London to study.  I have many questions about accessibilty and
transportation as well as personal assistants for personal needs.  I am in a
wheelchair and have Muscular Dystrophy so I need to find out someanswers before
I go ahead and make commitments.  Any help you can give me would be
appreciated.  Thank you.

                            Jeremy Meadows
Steve Metcalfe
Division of Assistive Resources and Technology
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1482 440550 ext. 4029
Fax: +44 (0)1482 441411
EMail [log in to unmask]