Yes, we could try and provide both sets of figures. Our current problem is that
Registry keep replicating the original UCAS form figure for previous years when
they do the totals instead of amending it to include the students who present
during the year and also those who did not indicate on their form. I think this
is something to do with how HESA specify the return? I am trying to make sure
that the student record system is updated but I am not confident that it will
happen.

What this means is that we are going to have a considerably increased
administrative workload in order to justify any claims in the future.