Me again,

Thanks for the info. on Dorota's StudyScan, I'm following it up.

Meanwhile, as there is one request out for figures I thought I'd ask too.

Can anyone give me figures on how many dyslexic students you have, out of a
total number or as a percentage of all students? Possibly what percentage of
the "disabled students" are dyslexic?  We also have the concept of registered
- getting concessions and non-registered dyslexic students, those who may
appear for study skills help(initial screening shows dyslexia) but do not have
the reports or do not want the concessions in exams etc.

Thank you all,

Mary ELD,
Member of Dyxies, OBSU
Oxford Brookes University.