My name is Rosemary De Camp and I am new to this list.  I am a Licensed
Clinical Social Worker, a dual national, stranded in Beverly Hills,
California, after being involved in an industrial-related injury/illness
resulting in disability.  I have a fledgling web site for Professionals with
Disabilties and have only been using a computer for a short period of time -
so please bear with me.
I was interested in the Disability Awareness Training that you conducted and
would like to know more about the content.  Despite all of the U.S.
legislation disability awareness and acceptance still has a long way to go.
Best Regards to you all, Rosemary
 http://members.aol.com/rbde/ResourcesUnlimited/profs-disabilities.html