Dear George
I never expected to make the headlines by being the first to join the
mailing-list. As you say it could be seen as a sort of conceptual
and continual cup of espresso or glass of wine. Anyway, I will
introduce myself properly shortly - for the moment, suffice to say
that I am subject librarian for Italian studies at Warwick and am
actively interested in Italian publishing, literature and history.
Salute!
William