Hello,

I'm really new to this list but I would like to ask all members
whether they would like to have a subject prefix (for example,
'meta2: ') in front of the Subject: of messages sent to
this list.

This would simplify recognizing mails from this list. Also, those
of you who are subscribed to other lists may benefit from a
prefix (for example, I'm subscribed to some lists which use this
mechanism and which makes it easier for me to focus on 'hot'
topics).

Martin Hamilton suggests to send this to the list as he (and I think
he is right) thinks this to be a religious topic ...

Since this is more-or-less off-topic, I would collect your opinions
on that. I would then forward the result to Martin.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Peter Mueller